You may get a minor rash from wearing your bracelet, similar to fitness trackers and watches. While it will likely disappear in a matter of days, there are a few ways to prevent it from happening in the first place.
- You may most likely to experience irritation if you wear your strap really tight, loosen strap with one hole.
- While the bracelet is water resistant, we recommend to keep it dry whenever possible. For example, always take it off when you take a shower.
- We recommend taking off your bracelet after every workout, wiping it with a clean towel, and allowing it to dry while you shower.
- Once a week, take the strap out of the bracelet and wash your strap. You can wash your strap with soap or rub its surfaces with an alcohol wipe.
- Before putting your bracelet back on, apply lotion to your wrist. This locks in hydration and forms a protective layer between skin and strap.
- If you experience redness or skin irritation, feel free to wear the bracelet on the alternate arm so as to not overexpose one skin area. This will not affect heart rhythm measurement accuracy of the bracelet. Please don’t forget to change the settings in the Corsano Trials app regarding which side you are wearing the bracelet. Go to the menu and change the wrist settings. See below: