Do you want to help us shape the future of the healthcare industry? Check out our open positions and join us on our mission to turn this challenge into an opportunity with continuous cardiac monitoring.
Delft - Chief of Medical Affairs
Corsano Health is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Chief Medical Affairs who will act as the medical reference of the company, partnering with the company’s stakeholders at every level and leading a highly visible role.
As a Chief Medical Affairs, you will contribute to the development of the medical strategy and medical activities for Corsano’s products worldwide, during the product development and after the marketing authorization approval.
This role will report directly to the CEO and will be based in The Netherlands. The position can start as a part-time commitment.
- Provide medical and scientific input to the product development department in providing guidance in clinical development strategy and study methodologies in order to achieve our business goals in terms of Products registrations and price & reimbursement.
- Identify and select experts/investigators in the relevant centers/countries and support the set up and management of Medical Advisory Board.
- Review study protocols, CRFs, study reports and related publications.
- Monitor scientific publications in the field and attend Medical congresses to develop both scientific and business intelligence of Corsano.
- Support regulatory development of the clinical part of the registration Dossiers and write/ review the answer to the Health Authorities clinical questions.
- Provide medical strategic input to secure and maintain high level of price and reimbursement for our portfolio.
- Develop and drive a Medical Plan for the marketed products in coordination with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Provide initial and continuous scientific and medical education documents in English related to Corsano’s products – Develop, review, and validate training materials (manuals, slides, e-learning…).
- Develop Corsano’s Medical activities during key international congresses (Medical corner, Symposia…) in coordination with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Support the expansion and content development of the Medical Advisory Board in coordination with the CEO and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Provide medical input into brand strategies and medical guidance and governance for Corsano Health ensuring support of the life cycle of all products in a fully ethical way.
- Support the development/revision and implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the medical activities as required.
- Develop and support Corsano’s image within the medical and scientific community, by building effective relationships with KOLs at international level in accordance with international & local guidelines and code of Ethics.
- Scientific Education, PhD or MD and experience in medical industry for at least 5 years.
- Good knowledge of the medical industry environment in Europe / North America and, if possible, Japan.
- Good knowledge of cardiovascular deceases and monitoring methods.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally.
- Ability to interact in full autonomy with key stakeholders, Health Authorities, KOLs and investigators, representing Corsano Health at the highest standards.
- Highly effective communicator both orally and in writing; ability to get ideas across one-to-one, group settings and presentations, skillful in influencing.
- Excellent track-record in complying with the highest quality requirements, standard operation procedures and general ethical compliance.
- Independent, self-driven, pro-active, extrovert and dynamic.
- Organized and with attention to details.
- Excellent presentation, teaching and communication skills (English).
- Proven oversight and experience leveraging the knowledge to develop tools, analytics, reports, and tech-driven processes, as needed.
- Desirable experience: medical writing, market access, regulatory affairs.
- English fluency (oral and written), French or another EU language are welcomed.
- Willingness to travel, to attend congresses, face to face interactions with KOLs.
- Dedicated to professional growth through continuous education.
Corsano Health B.V. is a Dutch company established in 2020 to develop, produce and market medically certified continuous health monitoring devices. Its first product, the Corsano CardioWatch 287 is an essential part of a cardiac arrhythmia screening system that can, by providing a simple and effective method for continuous monitoring of the wearers heart rhythm, help identify the risk of a heart attack in an early phase. In its most extended version, the system consists of a bracelet plus a dedicated app on the wearer’s smartphone. The system can assist the user with maintaining a healthy lifestyle by providing immediate feedback on activity, sleep and heart rhythm data, plus it provides relevant data for timely identification of heart rhythm anomalies.
Corsano Health B.V. and its CardioWatch 287 Bracelet are in the process to be medically certified respectively ISO 13485 and CE-MDR.
How to apply?
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com listing relevant employment history and motivation.